- Candidate must possess at least a Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, in Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of related managerial experience in MLM Company.
- Required languages: Chinese, English, Bahasa Malaysia
Skills and Abilities:
- Supervising the entire warehouse team, including management assistant, administrative staff, stock pickers, drivers and attendants.
- Conduct negotiation with freight forwarders for cost-effectiveness of freight pricing.
- Manage 3rd Logistics Service Provider (LSP) performance of all activities (International Freight, Custom Clearance, Warehouse and Distribution).
- To monitor stocks movements, liaise with internal department; to provide timely accurate stocks inventory report and to conduct the stocks-count as required.
- Highly motivated, possess high level of discipline and good working etiquette is an added advantage.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and hardworking.
- Pro-active with ability to multi-task and take on additional responsibilities to grow beyond core role.
- Strong leadership and management skills.