- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Studies, Administration, Secretarial or equivalent.
- Age between 25 to 35 years old.
- At least 5 years of experience in dealing with Directors or higher management.
- Required languages: Chinese, English, Bahasa Malaysia
Skills and Abilities:
- Plan and schedule appointments and travel arrangements.
- Draft letters, set documents and taking minutes,
- Manage confidential documents, correspondences, records and maintain filing for easy retrieved.
- Assist the director/general manager in carrying out his duties and responsibilities which include overseeing company's operation, marketing, finance and news business.
- Highly motivated, possess high level of discipline and good working etiquette is an added advantage.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and hardworking.
- Be mature, energetic, self-driven with a strong passion for training and imparting to people.
- Strong organizational and analytical talent.